Tagged!

Thanks Celena....


Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows: yeah, yeah...

1. Color Splash
2. Rate My Space
3. Man vs Food
4. 20/20
5. Snapped
6. Dirty Jobs
7. I survived
8. Bad Girls Club

8 Things I did yesterday: I'm 9 Months pregnant.. How much trouble can I get into?

1. Worked 8-5.
2. Made a bomb dinner for myself and Hubby.. He wasn't there.. but the thought is what counts!
3. Iced my feet & ankles
4. Watched the Real World... I love reality shows, get over it...
5. Played with the dog
6. Did my laundry for today.. which I forgot to dry, so it was pointless.
7. Craved ice cream... So took myself and the dog for a ride to Cold Stone. LOVE IT!
8. Relaxed in bed and hung with the animals before sleepy time.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Addison coming into the world!
2. Expanding the house and fixing it up.
3. Shopping for my little girl. I know, but it is so much fun!
4. Going on a well needed vacation, to ANYWHERE really...
5. Drinking a very tasty glass of wine :)
6. Losing all of this pregnancy weight... Hello Gym!
7. Finding a new job so I can stay at home more... good luck with that!
8. Actually getting to see my Hubby... I never see him anymore!

8 favorite restaurants: I love food, what can I say!

1. Kevin's Cooking! He is amazing!
2. Silvercity Brewery
3. Olive Garden
4. Bajio.... I've been craving it, and they don't have one in WA!
5. Betos - Texano Burrito- yet, not in WA
6. Puerto Vallarta
7. Buca di Beppo
8. anything SUSHI baby!

8 Things on my wish list: they will all come true, believe that!

1. Be an amazing mother, just like my mom!
2. To be 135 lbs like I used to... WAY back in the day, ha ha
3. Have an amazing career in Marketing/Advertising
4. Buy a home with a water view... they are SO expensive!
5. Learn how to control my spending habbits
6. Take more pictures and put them in a photo album for my child to see.
7. Pay off the two cars and be completely debt free!
8. Be the best wife

8 people I tag: You know you want to :)

1. Celena
2. Rachel
3. Chandice
4. Jamie
5. Chrissy
6. Janice
7. LynDee
8. Ashley

2 comments:

Travis and Celena said...

I'm so happy you did it. Most people don't do it and that's ok. I loved reading what you had to say. You know you could always come and vacation with me? You know you want to! :0)

Travis and Celena said...

Where did you go? I miss you and I would like to see pictures of your little girl. I am so happy for you!