Two Months

I can't believe today Addi is two months old! Feels like just yesterday she was born! It really makes you think on how fast life flies by, and if you don't pay attention, it will be gone before you realize it! Addi has been getting huge! She is holding her head up, and smiling a ton! I love the little smiles she gives me after a hard day at work! Makes it all worth while!

Kevin and I got a day to ourselves recently.... Went to the Mariner's game, which was a total blast! I have never been to a game before, so the first time experience was amazing! We got a couple drinks a Fado's and the game.. and then on our way back, decided to get a bright idea for tattoos.  Walked into the tattoo shop, had the guy draw us up what we wanted, and got them! It was a spur of the moment thing, but was such a great idea! Kevin and I got the same thing, It has Addison's name with a irish clover and her birthday. So much fun! 



1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

I want to see a picture of your tattos. :0) I can't believe it has been two months already. I am glad to see you back on here. I missed you.