July and August Fun!!

July and August were busy months for us. Kevin's brother Willy turned 30, so of course he had one hell of a birthday bash! Grandma and Grandpa Walker came to visit shortly after, and it was SO good to see them!It was our one year anniversary, so we went to San Fran without the kiddo to celebrate. Last but not least, we had a going away party for Kevin's best friend Ian at our place, which was a total success! All in all, we have had a great couple months! Addi just turned 5 months, and I cannot believe she is growing up so fast! Here are a couple pics along the way :)







3 comments:

Travis and Celena said...

I can't believe you have been married a year and she is now five months. It does go by so quickly. I wish I could see you guys and visit. Glad everything is going well.

John~Chelsey~Enorah~Dash said...

I just love her!!! She is adorable Katie Walker er Shelton?? Weird haha...

Travis and Celena said...

What is going on lady? I want to see another post and more pictures! :0)