NEW BLOG!!


To all of our friends, family and loved ones near and far... Our blog address has changed. For a while there I was doing really good at blogging on our new blog, stopped for a bit, then realized JUST NOW that I haven't even let anyone know what the new blog address is. (i'm really smart sometimes, ha! )I am now changing things again, well because there's really no point in having so many blog sites, and just sticking to one main blog.

Follow us on katiedidphoto.com as i go through a new chapter in my life.

That's my upcoming photography business. I don't have a bunch of my photos on there yet, but believe me, it will happen! I have a blog there, and will keep you all updated to the latest crafts, food, and of course lots and lots of photos of my little one:)

love love <3

No comments: