Another year has passed...

I can't believe that the last time I actually posted a tidbit from my life on the blog was a year ago.. A YEAR! I can't even begin to tell you the many things that have happened in that time frame. Nothing has really changed work wise for Kevin and I. We are at the same places, trying to better ourselves in the process. I have decided to go back to school for Graphic Design, so that process of starting up again has been a little difficult considering I work full time, and am a full time mom... But it will definitely be worth it.

Addi has grown so much, and has turned into a beautiful young lady! She is so incredibly generous and loving, and it completely melts my heart. She cares so much about the ones she loves, and really people in general, and is constantly trying to give to show how much she cares. She is in love with her Montessori school, her friends, and playing outside as much as possible.  I can definitely see her going far in the future, she is so extremely smart and such a big book worm... Anything is possible! but... for now, she would like to be a Princess when she grows up, and that's alright with me:)

I have been working on my photography skills more and more. I got the opportunity to show my skills at a  place contracted with the local hospital to take pictures of the newborns, and let me tell you how amazing that was! I have never been so moved in a photography gig in my entire life! Now even though the job didn't work out, I gained a lot from that experience that will pull me in the right direction in my future.

I hope to keep taking my pictures, and sharing more of those with you as time goes on as well as my experience on going back to school. Until next time...

1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

Our babies grow up too fast. I love that she wants to be a princess when she grows up. So stinking cute!

Glad everything is working out so well for you and your little family!