Our New Adventure

Kevin and I got married on August 9, 2008... At his Mother's house in Port Orchard, WA. It was the most perfect day, and everyone had the best time! We found out I was pregnant, and now at 20 weeks, we are expecting a baby girl! We are both so excited to have a girl, and I can't be more happier to have a little mini me running around! Watch out people, she will be a wild one! The pregnancy is going really great actually! A lot of people complain about getting sick, and feeling horrible, but I have felt very normal this entire time! You can now definitely tell that I am pregnant, and my stomach is only getting bigger from here!

We are so excited to be sharing our life with our families, and I will try hard to keep this updated!




6 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

Hey Kate! Just wanted to say congrats on the baby girl. I think girls are so much fun, but that is probably because I don't have a boy!

Travis and Celena said...

I am so happy that you found me. Congrats on the baby girl! I am so happy for you and that things are going so well for you. I can only imagine you raising yourself. It's going to be fun! Just remember when we were teenagers and everything you did. That's what you need to watch out for.

Travis and Celena said...

FYI I have another blog that has to do with my life. http://travisandcelenapatten.blogspot.com Come visit. I just put you on my buddies list. :0)

rachel and brady said...

Kate! I saw that you were a follower of my blog and I was so excited! Congrats on your marriage and your baby girl! Looks like life is going great for you! That's awesome! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! Talk to ya soon...

rachel and brady said...

Hey Kate, thanks for your comment! I've just been trying to get through college the past four years. I'm going to UVU and will graduate in elementary ed this spring...finally! So that's pretty much been the story of my life since I got married. Who would have ever thought I'd become a teacher, huh?! It's really fun though...I'm lovin it!

Lane and Janice said...

Kate! Just wanted to say hi. Congrats on tying the knot and the baby! My blog is private but if you'd like, you can send me your email address at mainwm@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.