Addison

I can't believe I am so bad at this whole blog thing... I keep telling myself that I need to give updates, but it doesn't quite happen. I will try harder from now on, at least that's what I say n0w...

Kevin and I have been so busy with life in general.... He went back to day shift for a while, and is now going back to swing shift on Monday. We have talked about what we are going to do when Addi comes, and he'll work swings while I work part time days... That way we won't have to shovel out the dough for a sitter. It is nice to have mom here now, as well as the rest of the fam, so they will be able to help when the little one comes :)

We have Addi's room all done up.. Painted the walls, put a chair rail up... And I have even done some little paintings for her. I plan on painting more, and even have great ideas.. but have to wait until she is born to do the rest. I am so excited! I can't believe I am already 31 weeks... It feels like time has really flown by!

I will keep everyone updated as time draws closer... and try to get some photo's on here since I'm slacking in that dept. as well...

much love
xoxo

2 comments:

rachel and brady said...

31 weeks. That little girl's almost here! That's so exciting! P.S. your blog background is so dang cute!

Travis and Celena said...

I love the name Addison. So cute! I would love to see pictures of the baby's room. I am so glad to read a new post and to know how things are going. No worries, I've gotten bad on posting as well. It takes a while to get it all down. Loves!